Get instructions for using many library services in the User Services How-To Guide, or use the search box/click the list of services below.
Looking for something you don't see here? Contact us at Library@shsu.edu or 936-294-1614, or toll-free at 1-866-NGL-INFO (645-4636).
- Circulation Policies: Rules for borrowing books
- Copyright & Fair Use Resources
- Course Reserves: Materials placed on hold for a specific class
- Courtesy Cards: Borrow books as an SHSU visitor
- Distance Learning Services: How to borrow from SHSU if you don't live locally
- Faculty>Direct: Have SHSU library materials delivered to your faculty office
- Hold a Book: Put your name on a waiting list for a book that is checked out
- Interlibrary Loan: Borrow from another library
- Laptops: Borrow for use within the Library
- Renew Books Online
- TexShare Cards
- Research Resources
- Social/Study Space/Family Amenities
- Faxing, Copying, & Printing