Location: Newton Gresham Library, Room 141
Hours of Operation
The Copy Room opens at the same time as the Library.
The office/window closes 30 minutes before the Library.
The whole copy room closes 10 minutes before the Library.
Services and Resources Available
- Black & White Copy machines
- Microform reader/scanner
- Capable of creating a pdf and saving onto a flash-drive (non-networked)
- Networked computer for SHSU users
Public Use through Copy Services Personnel:
- Fax (send and receive)
- Color copier
- Color printer
- Heat Binding
- Pay for a poster made by the Library's Systems Office
- View poster-printing and technology services with pricing from the Systems Office.
State and local sales tax will be added to the total cost of all services.
We accept cash; we will also accept checks and all major credit cards if accompanied by a valid photo ID (SHSU ID or Texas Driver's License) and in the name of the person using the card.
- Copy Machines: $0.10 per page/side
- Color Copies: $0.25 per page/side
- 11x17 inch paper: additional $.05 per sheet
- 8.5x11 inch card stock: additional $.05 per sheet
- B & W Transparencies: $1.00 per transparency
- Color Transparencies: $3.00 per transparency
- Cover Bind: $2.00
- Lamination: $0.75 for letter size & $1.00 for legal size
- Fax Service:
- Outgoing Domestic: $1.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Outgoing Local: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- International: $3.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Incoming International/Domestic: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- Computer Print Jobs: Please save your item onto a flash drive in pdf format, but student workers/copy-room staff are available to help with this step if needed.
- B & W: $0.10 per page
- Color: $0.25 per page
- Flash drives:
- Available for check-out at the Copy Room window for 2 hours. Late fine is $0.25 per hour.
- SHSU users will need to present their BearkatOne Card to check out this item.
- Other library users may request to use a flash drive, but must be 18 years or older and present photo ID at the time of check-out. (Examples of acceptable ID's: student ID, state ID/DL/LTC, credit card with photo, passports, etc.)