Location: Newton Gresham Library, Room 141
Hours of Operation
The Copy Room opens at the same time as the Library.
The office/window closes 30 minutes before the Library.
The whole copy room closes 10 minutes before the Library.
Services and Resources Available
- Copy machines
- Microform reader/printers
- Non-networked computer for word processing (no printer; user must take disk or flash drive to lab or elsewhere to print)
- Note: At this time there are NO public-access, networked computers in NGL 141
Public Use through Copy Services Personnel:
- Fax (send and receive)
- Color copier
- Color printer
- Pay for a poster made by the Library's Systems Office
- View poster-printing and technology services with pricing from the Systems Office.
State and local sales tax will be added to the total cost of all services.
We accept cash; we will also accept checks and all major credit cards if accompanied by a valid photo ID (SHSU ID or Texas Driver's License).
- Copy Machines: $0.10 per copy
- Microforms: $0.25 per copy
- Color Copies: $0.25
- B & W Transparencies: $1.00 per transparency
- Color Transparencies: $3.00 per transparency
- Cover Bind: $2.00
- Lamination: $0.75 for letter size & $1.00 for legal size
- Fax Service:
- Outgoing Domestic: $1.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Outgoing Local: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- International: $3.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Incoming International/Domestic: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- Computer Print Jobs:
- B & W: $0.10 per page
- Color: $0.25 per page