Library Copy Services
The Copy Services will be closed on Sunday, June 4th.
Location: Newton Gresham Library, Room 103
Hours of Operation
The Library Copy Services opens at the same time as the Library and closes 30 minutes before the Library.
Services and Resources Available
- Black & White Copy machines (located at the central staircase, first floor)
- Microform reader/scanner (located just outside Room 103)
- Capable of creating a pdf and saving onto a flash-drive (non-networked)
Public Use through Copy Services Personnel:
- Fax (send and receive)
- Color copier
- Color printer - NEW! Submit print jobs online
- Heat Binding
- Pay for a poster made by the Library's Systems Office
- View poster-printing and technology services with pricing from the Systems Office.
- Thesis copying and binding are no longer provided by Copy Services. To inquire about digitization of an SHSU thesis/dissertation, please contact Digital Initiatives.
State and local sales tax will be added to the total cost of all services.
We accept cash; we will also accept checks and all major credit cards if accompanied by a valid photo ID (SHSU ID or Texas Driver's License) and in the name of the person using the card.
- B & W Copy Machines (self-service): free
- Copies (at service window): $0.25 per page/side
- 11x17 inch paper: additional $.05 per sheet
- 8.5x11 inch card stock: additional $.05 per sheet
- B & W Transparencies: $1.00 per transparency
- Color Transparencies: $3.00 per transparency
- Cover Bind: $2.00
- Lamination: $0.75 for letter size, $1.00 for legal size, & $3.00 for ledger size
- Fax Service:
- Outgoing Domestic: $2.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Outgoing Local: $1.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- International: $3.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Incoming International/Domestic: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- Computer Print Jobs: $0.25 per page
- NEW! Submit print jobs online
- To request print jobs in person: Please save your item onto a flash drive in PDF format. Student workers / copy-room staff are available to help with this step if needed.
- Flash drives: Available to borrow at the Copy Room window.