Location: Newton Gresham Library, Room 103
Hours of Operation
The Copy Room opens at the same time as the Library and closes 30 minutes before the Library.
Services and Resources Available
- Black & White Copy machines (located at the central staircase, first floor)
- Microform reader/scanner (located just outside Room 103)
- Capable of creating a pdf and saving onto a flash-drive (non-networked)
Public Use through Copy Services Personnel:
- Fax (send and receive)
- Color copier
- Color printer - NEW! Submit print jobs online
- Heat Binding
- Pay for a poster made by the Library's Systems Office
- View poster-printing and technology services with pricing from the Systems Office.
State and local sales tax will be added to the total cost of all services.
We accept cash; we will also accept checks and all major credit cards if accompanied by a valid photo ID (SHSU ID or Texas Driver's License) and in the name of the person using the card.
- B & W Copy Machines (self-service): free
- Copies (at service window): $0.25 per page/side
- 11x17 inch paper: additional $.05 per sheet
- 8.5x11 inch card stock: additional $.05 per sheet
- B & W Transparencies: $1.00 per transparency
- Color Transparencies: $3.00 per transparency
- Cover Bind: $2.00
- Lamination: $0.75 for letter size, $1.00 for legal size, & $3.00 for ledger size
- Fax Service:
- Outgoing Domestic: $1.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Outgoing Local: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- International: $3.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Incoming International/Domestic: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- Computer Print Jobs: $0.25 per page
- NEW! Submit print jobs online
- To request print jobs in person: Please save your item onto a flash drive in PDF format. Student workers / copy-room staff are available to help with this step if needed.
- Flash drives: Available to borrow at the Copy Room window.