Video Recording Studio
Need to record a video presentation for class? Come to the Video Recording Studio in the library. The Video Recording Studio provides the space and technology to quickly and easily record videos; just plug in a flash drive and click the Record button.
- HDMI cable to optionally display content from a laptop on the greenscreen, play background music, etc.
- Flash drives available for checkout from the Service Desk if needed
How Can I Use It?
- Use requires a reservation.
- Reservations require an active SHSU account.
- Make a reservation online for up to 4 hours per day (consecutive or not).
- At reservation time, checkout the key from the Service Desk.
- Bring a flash drive, or check one out from the Service Desk.
- No editing software in the studio.
- Not soundproofed as a musical recording booth.
- Recommend flash drives 8 GB or smaller, as large drives full of files may slow the system.
- Flash drives available for checkout from the Service Desk if needed.