Purpose of this Form
Faculty may complete this online form to request that material be placed on print or electronic reserve for student use.
About Your Reserves
- A complete form, including citation, is required for processing.
- Deliver the completed form in person with print materials (if applicable), or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow at least 3 business days for processing of reserve materials; electronic reserves may take up to 7 business days.
- At your request, library staff will pull books from the Newton Gresham Library collection to place on reserve.
- A maximum of four (4) photocopies of any 1 item may be placed on reserve.
- All materials placed on reserve will be returned at the end of the semester, unless otherwise arranged.
- For electronic reserves, please email or deliver legible, single-sided copies, or deliver the original source.
- A maximum of 10% of a book may be posted on electronic reserves.
- Read the SHSU Policy on the Use of Copyrighted Works Placed on Reserve and the Use of Audio/Visual Material in Distance Learning - Revised Sept 2012