Location: Newton Gresham Library, Room 141
Hours of Operation
The Copy Room generally opens at the same time as the Library, except on Saturdays, when the Copy Room does not open until 2:00pm.
The office/window closes 30 minutes before the Library.
The whole copy room closes 10 minutes before the Library.
Services and Resources Available
- Copy machines
- Microform reader/printers
- Non-networked computer for word processing (no printer; user must take disk or flash drive to lab or elsewhere to print)
- Note: At this time there are NO public-access, networked computers in NGL 141
Public Use through Copy Services Personnel:
- Fax (send and receive)
- Color copier
- Color printer
- Pay for a poster made by the Library's Systems Office
- View poster-printing and technology services with pricing from the Systems Office.
State and local sales tax will be added to the total cost of all services.
We accept cash; we will also accept checks and all major credit cards if accompanied by a valid photo ID (SHSU ID or Texas Driver's License).
- Copy Machines: $0.10 per copy
- Microforms: $0.25 per copy
- Color Copies: $0.25
- B & W Transparencies: $1.00 per transparency
- Color Transparencies: $3.00 per transparency
- Cover Bind: $2.00
- Lamination: $0.75 for letter size & $1.00 for legal size
- Fax Service:
- Outgoing Domestic: $1.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Outgoing Local: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- International: $3.00 for the first page & $0.50 each additional page.
- Incoming International/Domestic: $0.50 for the first page & $0.25 each additional page.
- Computer Print Jobs:
- B & W: $0.10 per page
- Color: $0.25 per page